Friday, July 20, 2012

Here Snakey!

Another we surprise for us outside this morning, our 2nd snake on our property. Not as big as the first but I thought just as scary. It was only approx 45cm and very skinny (probably a grass snake) but as we didn't know if it was poisonous we treated it with care.Liam found it as it was climbing up our grill as he was about to go outside. I tried to guide it into a 1.5l bottle but it wanted none of that and decided to rest near our window. After hoping for some divine intervention and this not happening I grabbed a stick to move it. Needless to say it wasnt happy and stuck its head up and scared me ........less! Jordan at the same time of running away as he to saw it rise up was laughing about my language. I managed to move it out onto the road and with a rock I managed to kill it.





Not only now am I a hunter of food from our banana trees but also the 'snake man'

1 comment:

  1. they never used to worry you when you lived in singapore and then you were only 3 years old

    ReplyDelete